Monday, December 12, 2011

Sloppy Joes and Churros!

It was a Saturday and I really had a BIG apetite for something really fattening haha lol!
So I decided to make sloppy joes and for desert some yummy chocolate churros!!
I must have gain 2 kilos after that meal!haha! But I can say that it was all worth it.
 The sloppy joes were really sloppy and tasty!I was really excited about this because I haven’t eaten Sloopy joes for forever!So I manage to eat two Big Sloppy Joes!


Ingredients I used for the Sloppy Joes:  Minced pork and beef,onion,garlic,chilli,ketchup,soy sauce,honey,salt,pepper,oregano,Worcestershire sauce and water.
About the churros..we don’t have churros here. So I just made my own delicious churros!It was heavenly yummy!and it wasn’t that hard to make as I thought it would be.


Ingredients for the Churros :  Flour,water,eggs,salt,butter and oil.
For the Churros dip: Cream,dark chocolate,cacao,powder,milk,cinnamon and orange zest.

No comments:

Post a Comment